Economy Map 2.0 Limited Edition
A limited edition suite of 14 large-scale signed prints is being issued with the launch of Economy Map 2.0.
A total of ten (10) suites will be printed, of which eight (8) suites are still available for subscription.
Proceeds from the sale of these prints are used to fund ongoing development of the Economy Map software and the CEDA database.
Each print is produced using advanced digital printing technology on 24” x 24” FSC-certified Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) 130lb heavyweight archival acid-free stock. Each print is signed by Jason Pearson, creator of Economy Map, and Sangwon Suh, creator of the CEDA database. Each suite of 14 prints includes:
- 13 “column” prints, each of which depicts the entire economy from the perspective of the 13 impact categories included in Economy Map
- 1 custom print, unique to the suite, with the sectors arranged according to supply chains for an impact category requested by the purchaser
- 1 explanatory booklet that provides, for each impact category:
- an explanation of the impact assessment method
- an annotated version of the “column” print, with the most significant contributing sectors identified
- a custom layout of the impact category, showing major supply chains
A limited number of individual artist proofs and custom prints are also available for purchase.
If you are interested in this opportunity to own a unique artwork and support Economy Map and CEDA, please contact us at info at economy map dot org.